Saturday, July 31, 2010

today was a good day...

i was really glad to see my parents today...i can't believe that it has been 3 weeks since the last time that i've seen them. it was a good visit. however lately it's been heavily on my mind to tell them about the lifestyle i've chosen to live when i'm not around them. its really hard to be so open to your parents, especially when they aren't so accepting of your lifestyle. i want so badly to be able to share the love i have for my girlfriend with them because i'm so happy and it's so amazing to finally have someone that loves me as much as i love them. why can't life be so much easier sometimes?? why do people have to be so close-minded these days. i'll never know the answer to that question...but i do know that no matter what i'm gonna be happy regardless. i am my own human being and i'm not gonna let anyone try and change me to the image that they want, because the image they see is the image they will get from now on. it's about me being me and me being happy...and making sure that the ones around me are ok and happy as well...so here goes to growing more of a backbone...wish me luck!!

xoxo,
dee

No comments:

Post a Comment