Saturday, July 10, 2010

something i'm being forced to do lol...

so here goes...

10 things i love about me...

1. i'm tall (6'00")...yeayus!!
2. MY HAIR...when its long
3. my sense of humor
4. my smile, when i'm not cheesin'
5. my eyes (i have my granddaddy's eyes)
6. i'm able to carry a tune
7. i can play pretty much any instrument
8. i have a very creative mind (i love writing plays)
9. i don't put up with ignorance...(i'll read you like a book)
10. my laugh.6

10 things i don't like about myself...

1. no self-love
2. no self-confidence
3. always think negative about myself
4. my weight
5. i have racing thoughts
6. not as athletic as i use to be
7. dwell on things i can't control
8. i worry more of what others think of me than what i think of me
9. never compliment myself
10. that i'm not the person i was 8 years ago

how i plan to change the things i don't like about myself...

well that's why i started this blog. i have no reason to be so negative about myself. theres no reason to worry about things i can't control and so on. i'm a damn good person and it's high time that i give myself credit for that. so hopefully in the next few weeks when i look back on this...i'm gonna see how big of an idiot i was...lol!!

xoxo
deidra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment