Tuesday, July 13, 2010

since i can't tell her, you please tell her...

so...the love of my life has a thing with me telling her exactly how i feel about her...i know you're going to read this baby so here is a way for you to understand more of how much you complete everything about me!! (i love you)

i've never in my life found someone that loves me for everything, the good things about me and my flaws. no matter what i look like, she loves me. she accepts me for the person i am, not for the person that everyone wants me to be. she is absolutely everything, in a whole, that i've been looking for. i go to sleep beside her and wake up beside her every day and it's amazing. there is nothing in the world that makes me happier than for her to tell me she loves me, before i can say it to her. i love her smile, the way she has this cute little smirk when i'm saying something (in her words) "mushy", i love how no matter where she is she's herself and isn't a follower, she's absolutely beautiful in every way. every day i fall more and more in love with her. i love how sometimes i get cute text messages from her and it makes my day. she is the one i want to spend the rest of my life with and i hope that she feels the same. so baby, i love you, more than i can sit here and express. you are everything i've always wanted, i couldn't imagine anyone else in my life. i love you i love you i love you...and still i feel like i can't say it enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment