Monday, April 18, 2011

things that make you go hmmmm...or wanna smoke a cigarette...

you know...you're suppose to have someone you can tell anything to...a lot of people are not fortunate enough to be able to say that they have that...but i can say i do...i have a best friend that i've had since high school...and i've been out of school since 1999...i've known her since i was in elementary school and i'm telling you that i literally do not know where i'd be without her...she has my back in more ways than one...she gives me a good dose of reality when i need it and points me in the right direction when i'm stumbling...

i can be clueless to a situation and she will help me see the light...she has always loved me for me and never changed her opinion of me, especially since i told her about my personal life. she has accepted that even if she doesn't agree with it and has still kept an important role in my life as my "sister"...i always tell her that she's my sister from another mister hahahaha...(when she's really not)...i wish sometimes that i had her outlook on things...

oh well...one can only hope to be so bold!! i need to learn and i mean fast!! hahaha

xoxo,
dee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment