Friday, January 21, 2011

as the story goes...

i haven't posted in a while and a lot has happened over the past few months. things i thought i'd never encounter but i really don't know what i would have done if i didnt have you there beside me...a strength like no other came over me because of you and i don't know if you know this or not but i would have lost everything: my pride, my self-respect, my courage, my strength over all...i wish i could tell you the feeling i have for myself right now. every day i know how lucky i am for you. i never knew the idea of having a companion. however, i do now...it's amazing. i couldn't imagine being where i am right now with anyone but you. i know we are in "trying" times but i know we are gonna be ok. i know we will overcome the obstacles at hand, and any other obstacle that may come our way. i just want you to know i love you and i'm here. i'm here to be the rock to you that you've been to me...i love you!!

xoxo,
dee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment